Cronus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Forum Suggestions Empty Forum Suggestions

Post by SUPAXE Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:36 pm

Here is a section where we can post any thoughts on what changes we would like to see on our Cronus forum Smile
All thoughts are welcome and changes must be approved by the Forum Gods....C-jer? lol, ok.
SUPAXE
SUPAXE
Admin

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2008-02-01

http://astrometrics.forumakers.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestions Empty New Section Request

Post by SUPAXE Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:56 pm

I would like to see a section called "Member Progress" with subsections as follows...
Any suggestions, headings, subheadings, examples and etc.. are intended to be for personal intelligence sharing and are only guidelines not requirements unless otherwise stated my God, lol

Research Progress - Each member may post progress reports at their leisure under their user name.
Criteria: Date/All research levels/Current Research(time until Completion)/and finally Future Research (what are you saving for next {if more than one listing please indicate order of priority})
Building Progress - Each member may post progress reports at their leisure under their user name and planet.
Criteria: Building levels for each major planet/Current building(time until Completion)/and finally Future Buildings(what are you saving for next, {if more than one listing per planet please indicate order of priority})
Fleet Progress - Each member may post progress reports at their leisure under their user name.
Success's - any milestone you are proud of
Examples: a certain rank achievement/a successful attack you have been looking forward too/ etc...

Thanks C-jer for implementing this!
Thanks for your Approval Spladler!
SUPAXE
SUPAXE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestions Empty Maintainance Request

Post by SUPAXE Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:09 pm

I notice that in some of the more serious threads there are a lot of misc/unrelated/old/non-applicable type posts which are gathering in numbers....I would like permission to go ahead and start managing these posts.

Here are what my actions would include

• Old posts which no longer are currently relevant but are desirable
    - would be moved to a new "Category" called "Maintainance Bin"
    - within this category will be Sub Headings or Threads which I will create describing the topics of the old posts.

• Spam may be moved to the Spam area as long as it doesn't interrupt the flow of the topic where originally posted.
    - if there is spam posted that has no relevance to the topic or is simply miscellaneous debris, it may be deleted.

• Unrelated posts to the Category or Thread which they are posted in
    - May be moved to the appropriate Category or Thread for which they hold relevance.

• In some cases various posts may be moved to a new Category or Thread which did not previously exist in order to support the specific topic.

• In other cases I may preform additional formatting and append some posts to others so that the information is well managed easy to find and presentable.

• Lastly I am sensitive to the ownership of given posts and would include credits to the poster where information is moved, also when editing and or formatting information I can govern myself to retain the original flavor of the original posters message.
SUPAXE
SUPAXE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestions Empty Re: Forum Suggestions

Post by C-jer Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:18 pm

I was hoping that topics and forums would be kept the same way as they were originally (no deleting or editing others' posts), but if there is an important discussion with spam in it, feel free to delete spam.
C-jer
C-jer
Admin

Number of posts : 2674
Coordinates : [1:3:12]
Ingame name : C-jer
Registration date : 2008-01-27

https://cronusforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPAXE Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:09 pm

ok! Sounds good C-jer.
Thanks for the quick response Smile
Again... if you need anything from me along these lines, or if you need me to do a project in preparation for something or just for information on hand let me know and I will get on it.
I am your man!

It is my goal to ensure that preparedness via Intelligence is front and center on my list of duties.
SUPAXE
SUPAXE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down