Cronus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining Request

Go down

Joining Request Empty Joining Request

Post by Vick Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:24 am

I have been pondering this one for a while now after my previous alliance did nothing, never got off the ground and then collapsed anyway. I have had dealings (good and not so good) with c-jer and Benny, and it was Benny that invited me to join some time ago. At that time I was in the other alliance and did not want to leave through a sense of loyality and a hope it would improve - it never did despite my best efforts to help out.

I appear most days, have reached 622 in the rankings and have passed the 100k target a while back. So I am interested in you - is the reciprocal true I suppose?

If you want more about timings, location etc ask away - cant say I will answer every question about me, but will do what I can Smile
Anonymous
Vick

Back to top Go down

Joining Request Empty Re: Joining Request

Post by C-jer Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Hello again. Smile

I think that all/most of us believe that misunderstandings happen, people are new to the game, or whatever the heck happens. We've witnessed it many times.

So we are talking about your application (we do this with everybody, don't worry), so hopefully we will have official news by tomorrow?
C-jer
C-jer
Admin

Number of posts : 2674
Coordinates : [1:3:12]
Ingame name : C-jer
Registration date : 2008-01-27

https://cronusforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down