Cronus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfpak

2 posters

Go down

Wolfpak Empty Wolfpak

Post by Dale Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Shalom brought this up, but I feel it may be a concern later and wanted to begin talking about it.
Player Shalom tells you the following:
Have you Guys heard of this Wolfpak alliance, my buddy(in South Africa) belongs to this alliance, and they slaughter people who attacks any of their guys.

They have a time schedule of when they will attack certain players with many resources and they join together and share these resources. Pretty mean....

One guys ,something Deamon666 kept on attacking one of his farms' and he told the guy to back off, but the daemon didnt listen.

They ask him to give back all my buddies resources or he will be reckoned with.

So they dealt with him, he is back in newbie protection.

Obviously there are ways around the rules where that many players, 145 in their alliance, could cause problems. Our younger members just learning would certainly take a hard fall, quit and talk bad of us (I don't want negative talk of us out there from past members!!!). I don't believe the half dozen (ok, 4 actually) of us with rank could protect everyone, I could of course be wrong... please let me know.

Their NAP agreement is a bit harsh! I've accidentally probed a wrong planet before! Banning a member for once is a bit stiff. Twice I could probably go with. Below is a link to their page:

http://draco.ogame.org/game/ainfo.php?allyid=85

There are the basics. What do you guys think? Let everyone fend for themselves? Negotiate for a NAP? Try to defend everyone if it goes down? I feel the new guys do deserve an answer of what to expect from us and how we'll respond... heck, I'd like to know the best way to respond.
Dale
Dale
Light fighter
Light fighter

Number of posts : 113
Coordinates : Uni 3, 1:179 mostly as of today! Will be moving out though!!!
Ingame name : Dale, come on now, let's not make this hard LOL.
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Wolfpak Empty Re: Wolfpak

Post by Spladler07 Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:25 am

No NAP with them...that would take 145 targets off the market...
Spladler07
Spladler07
Deathstar
Deathstar

Number of posts : 2604
Coordinates : 1:221:7
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:53 am

That's cool! Just needed to know where we stand! Also, I just thought it fair to let the rest of the Alliance know where we stand!

I'm up to 5 cruisers now LOL. Guess I need more ships!!! I don't think I have that much firepower in Uni 3!!!!
Dale
Dale
Light fighter
Light fighter

Number of posts : 113
Coordinates : Uni 3, 1:179 mostly as of today! Will be moving out though!!!
Ingame name : Dale, come on now, let's not make this hard LOL.
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum