Cronus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining Cronus

4 posters

Go down

Joining Cronus Empty Joining Cronus

Post by Night j Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Hello!
I am Nightjay, for those of you that don't know. I applied to Cronus over a month ago or so, and was given a point goal. "Reach 5k points fast, or you will be let join indefinetly at 10k points." Last week (about 6/21/09) i hit the 5k point goal. I though about 3-4 weeks was pretty fast, and waited for a message. I got nothing. I then searched some Cronus members to ask them about this- was i fast enough?- but they were all in vacation mode. So, i ask again- was i fast enough? I may never know... Also, thanks to SUPAXE, the only Cronus member NOT in vacation mode that replyed to my question in Ogame(Epimetheus, check your mail more often----you ignored me >.< ).
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
~Nightjay~
(No offense is meant to ANY Cronus members, i hope my message isn't offensive, but i can't be TOO sure.)
Also, sorry about the Username thing up top. It is supposed to say Nightjay, but i recently registered and haven't been approved yet, so i can't post. If i enter Nightjay up there, it just tells me the username has been taken. I hope nobody minds.... Laughing Very Happy
Anonymous
Night j

Back to top Go down

Joining Cronus Empty Re: Joining Cronus

Post by disarrayed Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Sorry for the the late responeses and poor communincation nightjay. Right now at this particlar time real life has just been busier then normal for most, So yes alot of us are in vacation mode due to some extra school test or activities, also summer vacation. Someone will let you know promptly on whats going. Just make sure to keep whatever fleet you have safe by fleetsaving for now.
Sorry again for the late response.
disarrayed
disarrayed
Gauss cannon
Gauss cannon

Number of posts : 442
Coordinates : 2:156:8
Ingame name : disarrayed
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by redadair Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:15 am

Hey NightJ

I apologise on behalf of the Cronus team for the confusion and lack of communication. I have activated your forum account. Please check you can post in the members' introduction area for example.

I am sure we'll be seeing a lot more of you and welcome aboard to the forum at least.

If you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me. Red! Smile
redadair
redadair
Bomber
Bomber

Number of posts : 1022
Coordinates : 1:248:7
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPAXE Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:15 am

Excellent job Nightjay!
No problem for me to be in touch... umm... YAY! step 1 of 2 completed! you joined the forum... Thanks Red for the activation!
Now 1 step left reaching 10k points...
We'll see if thats really nessesary, may just let you in when I get back from V-mode...

Good job so far! Very Happy
SUPAXE
SUPAXE
Admin

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2008-02-01

http://astrometrics.forumakers.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterCrazyHead Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Can´t wait ´til you´re in!
MasterCrazyHead
MasterCrazyHead
Battleship
Battleship

Number of posts : 576
Coordinates : [1:189:12] Planet name-Target
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Joining Cronus Empty joining Cronus

Post by batesta Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:38 pm

hi my name is batesta and was wondering on joining Cronus due to in house alliance fighting amongst its members...to the point that 5-6 members have left and i'm on the verge of leaving and would like to join your alliance....I have been playing in uni 3 for a couple of months use to play under sniper1961 until I was given this acct of batesta......I'm online playing a couple of hours a night.....
thanks on concidering me into your alliance
batesta
Anonymous
batesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down