Cronus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copy of the application form

2 posters

Go down

Copy of the application form Empty Copy of the application form

Post by C-jer Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:08 am

If you want to find out if you would be accepted into the alliance if you were to apply but don't want to leave your current alliance just yet, you can fill out this application and either post it here or send it via a personal message to a Cronus member.

Thanks for your interest. Smile

Thanks for applying.

In order for us to test if you are trustworthy, please answer ALL of the following questions. Any lies on this application will result in an immediate rejection.

1. What alliances have you previously been in and why did you leave?

2. What are your previous usernames?

3. Do you prefer to make friends or enemies (with both stronger and weaker players)? Why?

4. Please list any enemies you may have and how you became enemies with them:

5. What are some of your goals in ogame?

6. Why did you decide to apply for Cronus?

7. Has someone in Cronus invited you into the alliance? If yes, then who? Have you had other contacts with Cronus members?

8. What type of motives do you consider acceptable for an alliance to declare war on another?

9. How many points do you currently have?

10. How much gaming experience do you have (including playing ogame in other universes)?

11. How many hours a day do you usually play?

12. Do you have an account on the oboard? If so, what is your username?

Last edited by C-jer on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
C-jer
C-jer
Admin

Number of posts : 2674
Coordinates : [1:3:12]
Ingame name : C-jer
Registration date : 2008-01-27

https://cronusforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Copy of the application form Empty joining your alliance

Post by sniper19 Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:38 am

I play in 2 other Ogame Uni's I play in Uni 6 and Uni7 I started in those 2 Uni's first and then decided to play in Uni3
I met one of your alliance members there the players name is Viking B
he suggested to apply to this alliance
I play about 3-4hrs a day
I've been playing Ogame for a couple of months now
I belong to no alliances in Uni3 but belong to an alliance in Uni7 and Uni6 in another Ogame
I believe the chain of command is important due to being an exmilitary man
you can ask me anything ....so I hope to hear from you soon

thanks sniper1961
Anonymous
sniper19

Back to top Go down

Copy of the application form Empty Re: Copy of the application form

Post by Spladler07 Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:56 pm

message sent...
Spladler07
Spladler07
Deathstar
Deathstar

Number of posts : 2604
Coordinates : 1:221:7
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Copy of the application form Empty joining

Post by Packer 4 Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:01 pm

1.I have not been in any other alliances
2.I have had only this username
3.I like to make friends so I don't get destroyed
4.no enemies
5.have fun and do the best I can
6.I know some people in it(C-jer & Master Crazy Head) and I know your a good alliance and your fair.
7.Yes C-jer & Master Crazy Head
8.By people being attacked for no good reason all the time.
10.I used to play a while ago for a year or two
11.1/2 an hour because I'm just starting
Anonymous
Packer 4

Back to top Go down

Copy of the application form Empty Joining Cronus

Post by Dale Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:56 pm

1. What alliances have you previously been in and why did you leave?

None.

2. What are your previous usernames?

I have none.

3. Do you prefer to make friends or enemies (with both stronger and weaker players)? Why?

I prefer friends with stronger and weaker. The games are fun to play, certainly with little to no drama! You can learn far more from friends than enemies and it makes me look forward to logging in.

4. Please list any enemies you may have and how you became enemies with them:

None, I've been fortunate! I've read enough of the forums and taken enough advice to make attacks on me unprofitable (thanks Spladler07!).

5. What are some of your goals in ogame?

To have fun! I'd love to be ranked in the best on the server, but that will take a lot of time and much effort!

6. Why did you decide to apply for Cronus?

I conduct myself in an honorable fashion and surround myself with others that are similar. Cronus has that image that I would like to be apart of.

7. Has someone in Cronus invited you into the alliance? If yes, then who? Have you had other contacts with Cronus members?

No, I’ve not been invited. I previously applied on the Board to C-jer, but withdrew that app. I’ve messaged with Spladler07 [1:221:7] who encouraged me to reapply.

8. What type of motives do you consider acceptable for an alliance to declare war on another?

Dishonorable behavior to our alliance or self defense.

9. How many points do you currently have?

10. How much gaming experience do you have (including playing ogame in other universes)?

I’m an Ogame newb, but have played BiteFight for a couple years and play WOW.

11. How many hours a day do you usually play?

1 to 3 depending how long resources hold out!

12. Do you have an account on the oboard? If so, what is your username?

Yes, Dale.

Thank you for your consideration!
Anonymous
Dale

Back to top Go down

Copy of the application form Empty appling to join

Post by batesta Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Thanks for applying.

In order for us to test if you are trustworthy, please answer ALL of the following questions. Any lies on this application will result in an immediate rejection.

1. What alliances have you previously been in and why did you leave? I'm in the alliance U.S.A.F there is too much in house bickering and farming and backstabbing

2. What are your previous usernames?I play under batesta but use to play under sniper1961(deleted it because I took over this acct)

3. Do you prefer to make friends or enemies (with both stronger and weaker players)? Why?rather make friendswith both stronger and weaker players.....just dont stab me in the back

4. Please list any enemies you may have and how you became enemies with them:I have no enemies as of yet

5. What are some of your goals in ogame?to make freinds and to play this game the best that I can

6. Why did you decide to apply for Cronus? I've been talking to SUPAXE and it seems that Cronus is team oriented and look after their members

7. Has someone in Cronus invited you into the alliance? If yes, then who? Have you had other contacts with Cronus members?yes SUPAXE no other contacts with Cronus

8. What type of motives do you consider acceptable for an alliance to declare war on another?if our weaker player get attacked and farmed even after talks go un-noticed

9. How many points do you currently have?126K+

10. How much gaming experience do you have (including playing ogame in other universes)?a few months

11. How many hours a day do you usually play?2-4hrs a day

12. Do you have an account on the oboard? If so, what is your username?yes sniper1961
Anonymous
batesta

Back to top Go down

Copy of the application form Empty Re: Copy of the application form

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum